Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mi amor I'm not sure of the right words to say

Maybe these simple words will do best to best explain

What I feel in my heart, what I feel more each day

How to make you see

How to let you know

How to say

How I love you so

With words you understand

Words that get right through to your heart

Here's a place to start...


Tu amor....I will always be

Tu amor...Means the world to me

Esterás siempre en mi corazón

You're the one in my soul

And I live for...Tu amor


Mi amor, love you more with each look in your eyes

what I'll feel for all time...You're the one I need in my arms

Believe me these words I say

Are words that come straight from my heart

How do I make you believe

Nothing else means as much

As what you mean to me

I will always be (tu amor)

You te quiero, te adoro mi amor

(tu amor)I will always be





Esterás siempre en mi corazón

No comments:

Post a Comment